HR Specialist - ROD
Would you like to be a strategic business partner for our very well known client in Germany and build your career with Randstad Sourceright?
Your time has come! We are currently looking for a HR Specialist in Düsseldorf.
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
What you will do in this position
- Control & administration of all local HR processes for employees in Germany
- Handling HR-related processes including consultation with business, supervisors & HR
What we ask from you
- 1-2 years experience in HR
- excellent organizational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- fluent English knowledge is a must
- MS Office experienced user
What we can offer for you
- an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers
- building an amazing career with a world leader company in recruitment
- attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Klaudia Fűr at: firstname.lastname@example.org