We're on the hunt for a proactive, well-organised Sourcing Specialist to be part of our mission. With us, it's all about the sprint in getting things done! Join us and experience a fast-paced work environment with a wealth of growth possibilities.
- Job ad publication
- Briefing calls with Talent Advisors and client’s Hiring Managers
- Sourcing on Linkedin, database, social media, etc.
- Shortlisting applicants
- Screening calls with candidates
- Preparing shortlists of successful candidates and presenting them to Hiring Managers
- The expertise to brief jobs, shortlist, analyse market data and plan
- Boast the Boolean and X-Ray searching methods under your belt
- Can talk LinkedIn sourcing in your sleep and host sessions for managers
- Fluency in English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - to represent Randstad Sourceright externally in a professional way
- Willingness to work in a hybrid model (2-4 times a month in the Budapest office)
What we offer:
- Base salary with quarterly bonus based on your performance, supplemented by a comprehensive benefits package (medical care, psychological support, sports card, shared purchase plan, and more)
- Get into the fast pace of one of the best accounts in the business.
- Interaction with a knowledgeable team and an engaging client.
- A world-class experience with fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth internally
- An inspiring and multicultural working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers.
- Exciting Team Building events
Ready to make an impact?
A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career.
💙 Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
🤔 This isn't a role for you? Apply to our Talent Pool! http://gr.8job.eu/hZaI9vE3
📧 Do you have a question? Contact me - I am a Talent Partner in Randstad Sourceright: firstname.lastname@example.org
📢 We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....