Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability and flexibility. Randstad operates in 70 Countries, across 360 RPO programmes and has been named a leader in the RPO field for our Vision, Capability and Market Impact for the past 12 consecutive years. Alongside this great achievement we also celebrate a 4.4 rating on glassdoor as an employer of choice.
The Team you’ll be working with;
As a Sourcing Recruiter you will be working within a new team of 4 to source the best talent for our Randstad Group in Germany using creative sourcing methods. Collaborating with our Germany based team of Recruitment Business Partners, you will have the opportunity to interact with candidates and be able to focus on ensuring a first-class candidate experience. Working remotely, you will work and learn from a global, multi-lingual team who will support and develop your career in the recruitment industry.
The expectations of this job;
As a bi-lingual Sourcing Recruiter you will;
- be fluent in English and German with a resilient and confident nature.
- do source & screen for the best talent & find the best and most creative channels for that
- be able to adapt sourcing techniques to different roles and be able to source using various channels.
- collaborate with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the requirements of each open role
- ideally have 6+ months plus recruitment experience but we are open to people of different experiences and great motivation.
- interact with candidates and focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- be goal driven to find diverse and dynamic candidates while providing a great candidate experience.
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org