Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
Randstad operates in 70 Countries, across 360 RPO programmes and has been named a leader in the RPO field for our Vision, Capability and Market Impact for the past 12 consecutive years. Alongside this great achievement we also celebrate a 4.4 rating on Glassdoor as an employer of choice.
As a Sourcing Recruiter, you will be joining a motivated and sociable team to support one of our clients (Coperion) by finding the best candidates mainly for their engineering and construction related roles. Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market.
This role brings you many advantages like;
- Great team spirit - supportive and sociable environment
- Lots of flexibility
- Very interesting industry
- Independence/autonomy in the work
- Great improvement opportunities - in terms of skills and career
What you will do:
- Adapt sourcing techniques to different roles and be able to source using various channels
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the requirements of each open role
- Source & screen for the best talent & find the best and most creative channels for that
- Support the on-site team by bringing best candidate for the open positions
- Interact with candidates and focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
What we would like you to have:
- Good level of English and min C1 level of German is must
- Able to work min 30 hours in a week. Master or PhD students are welcome for this role.
- Ideally 6+ months of experience in recruitment is a big plus
- Being autonomous, proactive a team player, result driven, and brings problem solving approach
- Good team player and self motivated
- Good at communicating and attracting the candidates for our open roles
- Part timers or students are also welcome for this position (minimum 30 hours in a week is required)
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com