Service Procurement Program Manager (SOW)
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leaders in Global Recruitment Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Statement of Work (SOW) and Blended Workforce Solutions. Working for a multi-country organisation, means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
The Program Manager provides the client with a specialist service procurement program based on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract. Managing and controlling all aspects of ‘Statement of Work’ for the client company across multiple regions.
Responsible for implementing, directing, continuously improving and innovating the service procurement program.
You will be responsible for
- developing and/or delivering the SOW programme and outcomes, including compliance, financial goals and combined management of the MSP with multiple global sites and suppliers
- providing direction and guidance to the SOW procurement specialists
- sharing performance of the SOW programme and possible opportunities with relevant internal stakeholders while keeping ownership
- developing and/or delivering budget plans for SOW
- being familiar with contract schedules & contractual terms and having the ability
to execute against them
- building own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by
working within existing development framework; provides specialized training
or coaching in the area of SOW expertise to others throughout the organization
- supplier management and evaluation
- being a spokesperson for state of the art SOW recruitment strategies and process
optimization regarding the team to internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate MUST
- be a Statement of Work/ Procurement subject matter expert with experience leading and scoping out large complex SOW requirements
- have experience in the negotiation of SOW contracts and understanding of liabilities and indemnities
- be CIPS qualified or similar (ideally Level 5 +)
- have extensive experience in a procurement environment managing globally complex Services Procurement solutions
- possess extensive knowledge of contingent recruitment
In return you will receive
- opportunity to work with a world class global recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- flexible working, ability to work from home mixed with onsite client presence.
Please apply today to join our world class team.