Who are we as a company?
RiseSmart is a Randstad company and the leading provider of contemporary career transition and mobility services for organisations in more than 40 industries and 80 countries. With a future focused growth strategy, Randstad RiseSmart is rapidly expanding in the UK market. To support the ongoing needs of our clients, the Delivery Manager will attract, recruit, train, engage and retain a high performing Associate talent pool to deliver with consistency, excellence, and WOW to Randstad RiseSmart participants across the UK and Ireland region.
The team you’ll be working with;
Choose to join our team as a Service Delivery Manager reporting to the Head of Operations and Service Delivery, you will thrive in an environment that offers professional development, high engagement, and an extensive employee benefits programme. Impeccable relationship building and stakeholder management skills – to engage with associates, clients, and transitioning employees are essential.
At RiseSmart, inclusion is a core philosophy. We welcome diversity of age, culture, ability, gender, religion, and sexual orientation and seek to cultivate everyone’s sense of belonging on this basis. RiseSmart is a Mental Health First Aid skilled workplace.
The expectations of this job;
The expectations of this position fall into two categories; Managing associate coach and writer teams across UK & Ireland and Focus on quality and consistency across UK & Ireland. Key activities include:
- Ensure the delivery of high quality and consistent coaching and CV writing
- Develop and embed a framework for delivery excellence
- Monitor and manage associate performance: measurement, review and reporting of delivery outcomes including programme utilisation, satisfaction scores, outcomes
- Manage associate SLAs
- Negotiate coach and writer hourly rates where needed
- Demonstrate high competency in all technology platforms required for delivering coaching and provide support to associates
- Support with the communication and training for implementation of new product features, content, and processes
- Support the UK&I team to identify Associates for global, regional, and local projects as needed
- Analyse and resolve escalations: manage, investigate, and implement remedial measure resulting from participant feedback and participant survey escalations
- Be the main point of contact for all Associates across UK&I
- Develop strategies to maintain, measure and improve Associate engagement
- Drive Associate recognition programmes to foster engagement and create a positive environment and culture
- Manage delivery costs for bespoke projects
- Look for process improvement opportunities across our delivery model
- Recruit and select talent to Randstad RiseSmart coach and CV writer capabilities, experience and organisational fit
- Monitor and identify future UK&I resourcing needs and work closely with the UK&I team re Associate availability and upcoming project resourcing
- Manage and maintain Associate list including contracts, contact details, status, availability, etc
- Manage UK&I Associate on-boarding, training, and RiseSmart University certification
- Manage UK&I off-boarding processes to reduce risk and maintain employer brand
- Identify and organise professional development opportunities to ensure skills currency
- Drive MHFA awareness and accreditation across team
What can you expect in return from Randstad Risesmart?
At Randstad Risesmart, we offer you a career, not a job. We provide extensive learning and development programmes to help you reach your full potential. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment. Our salaries are competitive, our share save scheme unrivalled and our benefits are generous.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to hear more, then apply or contact me directly at email@example.com!
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition Team.