Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will work closely with the regional operational managers located across 4 different regions to understand the operational differences in 20+ countries. Also working with the local client's business to provide insights and improve performance.
Your key responsibilities include:
Keeping track of performance
- Continuously measuring performance indicators of our MSP programme and works with Procurement, TA Optimization,TA business partners and the Client's business to tweak indicators and do deep dives into performance issues.
- Present on a monthly basis to the Client's Global Steering group how the programme is performing and what the root causes of issues are.
- Design the framework and work with four regional operations managers on business review meetings.
- Signal trends to regional operations managers, Supply Chain teams and the client service director. Translates local reality to a global stakeholder group.
Intervening to increase performance
- Based on performance data on KPIs initiates change projects within the operational teams to initiate new services lines, work towards remediation and track resolution.
- Translate global initiatives, together with operations managers, into projects that fit with the local reality of the country.
Find sinergies between operational teams
- Have an in-depth understanding of the operational processes within the 20+ countries, and signal transferable initiatives from country-to-country to implement.
- Actively work on standardizing the MSP programme
Lead client initiatives
- Partnering on initiatives launched by either ourselves, procurement, HR, TA operations, TA Optimization, Client's businesses or other stakeholders.
- Drive initiatives such as updating internal communication structure within the global MSP team, implementing a Freelancer portal in different countries, creating a Decision dashboard together with the Digital factory, lead change initiatives etc.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Proven experience in Process Management, Change Management, or Customer Delight Management
- Previous knowledge of MSP programmes
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems (e.g. SAP Fieldglass, IQN / Beeline, HR4You)
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff, and client
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Superior consulting, leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- English and preferable another European language
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work on a global project
- Attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials
- Opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Matej Hoyt at: email@example.com