- Recruit for a global pharmaceutical & life sciences organisation
- 24 months max term contract (with view to extend)
- Full-Time role with flexible working arrangement
- $115-120k + Super + Benefits + Bonus
Partner with senior stakeholders across the business > Lead and manage the recruitment function for ANZ.
About the Opportunity
Reporting into the Regional Account Director, the Senior Talent Partner will be responsible for the delivery of both RPO & MSP recruitment solutions for our client in the ANZ region. Key accountabilities include:
- Talent Delivery: implementing innovative sourcing strategies and recruitment campaigns to attract and engage top talent, and building strong pipelines meet hiring requirements
- Relationship Delivery: partnering with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, and working closely with Hiring Managers to identify and plan workforce/resource needs
- Advisory Delivery: providing insights on market conditions/trends to support key hiring decisions and advising on recruitment best practices
- Brand Delivery: delivering exceptional candidate/hiring manager experience, and supporting initiatives to drive and strengthen employer branding
About the Requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Min. 7-8 years experience as a generalist, recruiting a broad range of roles across sectors. Pharma, Life Sciences, MedTech, Healthcare or Sales & Marketing a distinct advantage
- Commercially driven, with exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills, and the ability to influence
- Solutions and results focussed, with a dedicated approach to providing awesome candidate and hiring manager experience
- Resilient, highly organised, and comfortable working autonomously in a standalone role
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
‘Apply Now’ to express your interest in this opportunity. For further details, contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166, or email Dominic.Tan@randstadsourceright.com.au.