- 6 to 12 month initial max term contract (view to move permanent)
- Recruit for a global, blue chip networking & ICT conglomerate
- Flexible working arrangements, based in North Sydney
- Attractive Salary + Benefits
Global organisation with high employee satisfaction, looking to recruit across ANZ . Specialist tech recruitment for the Sales, ICT & Product teams
Working as part of global RPO solution, Randstad Sourceright has a longstanding partnership with this organisation, who develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other ICT services.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions, providing expert talent advice and implementing best practices for the ANZ region.
Partnering with hiring managers nationally, you will help develop & implement proactive sourcing strategies to attract high quality talent, build strong talent pipelines, and develop innovative initiatives to compliment a strong employer brand.
This is more than just a BAU recruitment opportunity!
- Senior recruiter with min. 5 years experience in a RPO, Internal or Agency setting (ie Senior Talent Advisor, Principal Consultant, Recruitment Business Partner, etc.)
- Strong experience in hiring ICT Sales, Infrastructure or Telco Sales candidates
- Commercial, with proven relationship management and influencing skills across a broad range of stakeholders
- Enjoy working with technical briefs and a desire to learn new, emerging technologies
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude, process driven and comfortable working in a standalone role
The successful applicant will have Rights to Work in AUS, and is required to complete a pre-employment background check prior to commencing.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest. For more details, please contact Dominic Tan on 0478 135 166.