- Strategic sourcing & senior stakeholder business partnering
- Lead role in stand-alone TA function, brand new RPO solution
- Open to 4 days per week, hybrid working with CBD office
End-to-end recruitment solutions for a growing, boutique, award-winning Financial Services co > Provide expert advice on recruitment best practices > Sydney location
About the role
As the ‘hands-on’ Talent Acquisition recruiter and Account Lead, you will play a key role in developing and implementing innovative go-to-market sourcing strategies, creation of talent communities and advising on market insights while partnering with senior stakeholders across the business. As this is a brand new solution, the client prefers a hybrid working model, with the new team member spending time in the offices getting to know the business and stakeholders. Given the manageable volume of roles we would look at 4 days per week or if you want exposure/involvement in the wider world of RSR, full time for the right candidate. This is initially a stand alone role, with central sourcing support, looking after circa 60 hires per year with high touch candidate & hiring manager experience.
- Seasoned talent sourcing specialist with Financial Services sector experience
- Process or project experience highly valued
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder and change management skills
- Experience supporting senior business leaders and recruiting up to senior level
- Proven abilities to source passive candidates, building talent communities and market mapping
- Outcome focussed, with good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Delivering exceptional service and overall recruitment experience to candidates and hiring managers
- The gift of time; up to 5 days loyalty leave, one day leave to celebrate your birthday, 12 weeks parental leave, one day leave to volunteer, and even voluntary service overseas leave!
- Health & Wellbeing; “Be Kind To Your Mind” holistic wellbeing program, working away program combining work & travel up to 16 weeks; EAP counseling and support, flu vaccinations, fitness and healthcare discounts
- Learning & Development; learning and growing is part of our values and we offer a choice of programs tailored to Sourcers, talent advisors, emerging leaders, and director level development, as well as opportunities to contribute as a mentor and coach with your colleagues around the world!
- Recognition & Reward; bonus plan rewarding overachievement, lucrative share purchase plan- we invest alongside you, salary sacrifice options, novated lease programs, financial literacy programs, as well as top-retailer discounts through FlareHR
Why join Randstad Group?
- Recognised as ‘Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor in 2022
- Ranked #1 Outsourcing Provider 11 years running by Peak Everest Matrix Body
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organisation
- We make 276,100 permanent placements and ensure 653,300 people work every day. This means, as a member of our team, you're a true working life partner to thousands of people around the world
- We have 4,927 outlets in 38 markets which means your career can take you just about anywhere and in any line of expertise
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click "Apply" now to register your interest.