Ready To Grow With Us?
RSR is partnering with an Australian owned, independent prime commercial equipment lender to provide their talent acquisition needs. This award winning boutique company with a fab, customer focussed culture is looking for an experienced end to end Sydney based recruiter to work alongside the client services director, to set up and run this account; hands-on, this is a role offering ownership, where we will need the account lead on site in central city offices initially to build relationships with all the key stakeholders. Open to 4 days per week. Will suit someone interested in implementation, account set-up, employer branding, and systems.
The Possibilities Are Endless
- 12-18 months fix term contract (with view for further extension/negotiable)
- Hybrid work arrangement with a mix of WFH and office days - Open to 4 days per week
- Collaborative, friendly and supportive team
About The Opportunity
Working in this standalone role, the Senior Talent Advisor is responsible for the day to day recruitment activities including requisition/stakeholder management, sourcing, selection, workforce/resource planning, and onboarding. With a consultative approach and a strong focus on proactive and strategic sourcing, you will be initiating targeted recruitment drives to attract and engage top talents within the financial services / banking sector.
- Talent Advisor/Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience recruiting across the Financial Services / Banking sector
- Commercially driven, with strong relationship and stakeholder management
- Strong abilities to proactively identify and engage top talent through innovative initiatives
- Good attention to detail, task oriented and process driven
- The gift of time; up to 5 days loyalty leave, one day leave to celebrate your birthday, 12 weeks parental leave, one day leave to volunteer, and even voluntary service overseas leave!
- Health & Wellbeing; “Be Kind To Your Mind” holistic wellbeing program, working away program combining work & travel up to 16 weeks; EAP counseling and support, flu vaccinations, fitness and healthcare discounts
- Learning & Development; learning and growing is part of our values and we offer a choice of programs tailored to Sourcers, talent advisors, emerging leaders, and director level development, as well as opportunities to contribute as a mentor and coach with your colleagues around the world!
- Recognition & Reward; bonus plan rewarding overachievement, lucrative share purchase plan- we invest alongside you, salary sacrifice options, novated lease programs, financial literacy programs, as well as top-retailer discounts through FlareHR
Why join Randstad Group?
- Recognised as ‘Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor in 2022
- Ranked #1 Outsourcing Provider 11 years running by Peak Everest Matrix Body
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organisation
- We make 276,100 permanent placements and ensure 653,300 people work every day. This means, as a member of our team, you're a true working life partner to thousands of people around the world
- We have 4,927 outlets in 38 markets which means your career can take you just about anywhere and in any line of expertise
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
To express your interest please contact Gray Lynch on firstname.lastname@example.org