Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
Randstad operates in 70 Countries, across 360 RPO programmes and has been named a leader in the RPO field for our Vision, Capability and Market Impact for the past 12 consecutive years. Alongside this great achievement we also celebrate a 4.4 rating on Glassdoor as an employer of choice.
As an Associate Sourcing Recruiter, you will be joining the new and motivated team to support one of our biggest clients for their brand new and exciting project. In this role our client is Vodafone and the successful candidate will support them to find the best talents for their Tech Innovation Center.
Details of about the Vodafone Tech Innovation Center: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/tech-innovation-center-dresden/?originalSubdomain=de
What you will do:
- Being able to adapt sourcing techniques to different roles and be able to source using various channels.
- Being goal driven to find diverse and dynamic candidates while providing a great candidate experience.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and Recruitment Business Partners to understand the requirements of each open role
- Source & screen for the best talent & find the best and most creative channels for that
- Support the on-site team by bringing best candidate for the open positions
- Interact with candidates and focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Attending weekly calls/catch ups with the hiring managers to share updates regarding the sourcing process
What we would like you to have:
- Good level of English and min C1 level of German is must
- Ideally 6+ months of experience in recruitment is a big plus
- Being autonomous, proactive and do not afraid to ask questions
- Good team player and self motivated
- Part timers or students are also welcome for this position (minimum 30 hours in a week is required)
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team.
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team...