Senior Sourcing Recruiter
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Senior Sourcing Recruiter will be part of the account team who deliver an offsite recruitment solution for a leading management consultancy client. Responsibilities will include
- passively sourcing candidates using innovative sourcing methods
- managing applications to the client’s career website
- good candidate utilisation with a focus on talent pipelining and pooling
- ensuring a high quality candidate journey
- managing relationships with key stakeholders
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- adapting methodologies and techniques to different roles and industry sectors depending on demand
- working to SLA’s and KPI’s to meet our clients expectations.
The successful candidate will have
- experience recruiting in technology, although professional services would also be considered
- proven candidate sourcing / headhunting skills using job boards, Linkedin and other social platforms to proactively target candidates
- you must also have excellent attention to detail, great communication skills, be solution focused and self motivated.
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- a commission scheme on roles filled
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.