Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
We operate in 70 countries, across 360 RPO programs and more than 800 managed services programs (MSP). We have US$ 11.8 billion spent under our management and employ more than 3,800 talent experts. We create value by combining our proven processes with high-output technology to create efficiency, scalability, and flexibility — all with an eye on a company’s future business and talent needs. Randstad Sourceright is a truly global company and so are our clients.
As a Senior Sourcing Specialist, you will be supporting one of the world’s largest French multinational organizations specializing in “deep tech”. You as a Senior Sourcing Specialist will work as part of the Client Account Management team and is responsible for delivering a premium sourcing process to the hiring managers/Talent Advisors with their contingent/temporary and contract recruitment.
What You Will Do
- collaboration with the Hiring Managers and Senior Talent Advisors/ Talent Advisors to understand the requirements of each open role
- coordination of the sourcing process, from intake meeting to candidate submission;
- sourcing for passive candidates
- owning scheduling process
- keeping applicant tracking system up-to-date on candidate profiles and pipeline/funnel.
- focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
What You Will Bring
- ideally worked in a similar role for at least 6 month
- knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean tool, and X-ray search
- confident with stakeholder management;
- exceptional communication and time management skills;
- customer-focused with a strong drive for results.
- written and verbal business fluency in Dutch and English
- flexible approach visiting the office in Hengelo or Huinzen
What Will You Get
- part-time 24 hours hours/week
- comprehensive benefits package on top of your base salary - including a laptop, benefits budget, bonus, and the option to participate in a company-shared purchase plan
- fantastic opportunities for career development and personal growth due to account development, the ability to get involved in multiple interesting stretch projects, training, and many more
- opportunities to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools, and innovation which allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
💙 Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
A job description can only tell you so much...please feel free to get in touch with us with any questions you may have at email@example.com.
If this role isn't your cup of tea, please register to our Talent pool to receive notifications about further opportunities - https://rsremeacareers.gr8people.eu/talent-pools/4778/world-class-talent-pool-emea.
📢 We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....