Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
Randstad operates in 70 Countries, across 360 RPO programmes and has been named a leader in the RPO field for our Vision, Capability and Market Impact for the past 12 consecutive years. Alongside this great achievement we also celebrate a 4.4 rating on Glassdoor as an employer of choice.
As Senior Sourcing Recruiter, you will be joining a very motivated team to support one of biggest and newest clients regarding their recruitment related operation in the Dutch market.
What you will do:
- Manage the intake calls with the managers to understand the requirements of the each open role
- Source & screen for the best talent & find the best - able to adapt sourcing techniques to different roles and be able to source using various channels.
- Work closely with the hiring managers and Talent Advisors on the on-site team (having update calls, regular catch-ups, presenting the candidates, guiding them through the full recruitment process)
- Provide market insights and analysis
- Cooperate with the admin teams
- Interact with candidates and focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
What we would like you to have:
- Good level of English and min C1 level of Dutch is must (written and verbal)
- Pharma and science related sourcing and recruitment experience is a big plus
- Experience in recruitment and sourcing
- Being autonomous, proactive and do not afraid to ask questions
- Good team player and self motivated
- Having a competitive approach would be helpful for the success
- Experience in Linkedin Recruiter is a plus
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g.Charity Day,, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
If you are interested in becoming a member of a world-class talent pool to get instant updates about our newest opportunities,
Join here: https://rsremeacareers.gr8people.eu/talent-pools/4778/generic-talent-pool-emea
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - email@example.com...