Randstad Sourceright; where technology, innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Project Manager is part of our global Implementation team who are responsible for the implementation of RPO and MSP solutions, according to the agreed project plan, timescales and within budget. The function sets the scene for future collaboration and must work efficiently, professionally and in line with the client's expectation of an outsourced partner. The implementation team must maintain the integrity of our Global Implementation Methodology and ensure a smooth transition from sales to daily operations.
Main responsibilities will include
- Aligning and steering internal and external clients and stakeholders and leads the design of the project plan
- Working with the WorkStream Leads, facilitates their activities if relevant,for the delivery of the services sold
- Taking ownership of the implementation and leads the involved resources
- Being the first point of escalation for client and senior stakeholders
- Managing the activities of the project related implementation team
- Coordinating multi projects and responsible for resource planning
- Managing important client relationships with guidance from senior colleagues or overseeing relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers
- Attending sales presentations with senior management and sales staff in the capacity of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complex MSP/RPO implementations
- Delivering prescribed outcomes for a designated area of financial control by working within established systems
- Drafting and monitoring project budgets (monitoring costs and returns, efficiency).
The successful candidate must have
- Experience in Project Management/Implementation within a multinational organisation, including integration, resource, risk and scope management
- Experience in implementing MSP/RPO and ideally SOW and/or VMS accounts including technology
- Demonstrated ability to drive with passion for quality solutions and results
- (HR) Change Management experience gained in an international business environment
- Ideally have Smartsheet knowledge
In return you will receive
- Excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- Opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team....