Would you like to be a strategic partner for one of our new clients and build a career with the world leader HR service provider - Randstad Sourceright?
Your time has come! We are currently looking for a Senior Recruitment Business Partner to help support our new client based in Waregem.
RSR is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
What you will do in this position:
- manage candidates through the whole recruitment cycle with a proactive approach ensuring best in class candidate experience.
- guide intake meetings, screen potential candidates, schedule and conduct interviews.
- present candidates on employment opportunities, extends offers and negotiates to final acceptance of the offer.
- be the single point of contact for Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions.
- collaborate with Hiring Managers and appropriate internal team members, to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided.
- work with the client to understand the business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- act as an advisor to the client on appropriate sourcing strategy.
- ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real-time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database.
- should investigate questions related to existing programs, processes and procedures.
What we would like to ask from your side:
- strong track record of experience in Recruitment, with some knowledge of sourcing strategies.
- experience working with outsourcing programs is an advantage.
- exposure to projects involving global collaboration is desirable.
- compelling and clear communicator, with superb stakeholder management skills.
- excellent organisational skills and agility to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work.
- fluent English and Dutch or French knowledge
- nice to have: applicant Tracking Systems or data management systems, CRM knowledge
What we can offer for you:
- an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers
- building an amazing career with a world leader company in recruitment
- attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Klaudia Fűr at: firstname.lastname@example.org