Randstad Sourceright - where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Business Partner who will help us support our client - a financial services company that specializes in the settlement of securities transactions.
In this role, you will create an excellent candidate experience. As a Recruitment Business Partner, you will actively promote our Client’s values in the market, be an ambassador for its culture and bring also the Client experience to life for its stakeholders. You will consult external and internal talents and be a guide and advisor to the Client’s Hiring community.
As a Recruitment Business Partner working on our RPO program you will be part of a dynamic international team. The position is based in Brussels but it can be managed remotely or in a hybrid model from Belgium.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- key stakeholder management and engagement
- preparing job posting strategy
- effectively managing requisitions while managing stakeholder expectations
- managing candidate relationships from interview stage
- co-creating and designing sourcing strategy for white collar professionals in agreement with hiring managers
- ensuring compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- effectively managing and utilizing applicant tracking systems
- improving recruitment and selection processes and help the continuous innovation to attract the best talent
What you need to bring:
- Experience in recruitment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Process-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail with a concern for quality
- Willingness to learn new things
- Can-do attitude
- Speaking English fluently
What we offer:
- Extensive on-the-job training, supplemented by internal training at the in-house Randstad University and Randstad Business School and long-term development opportunities within the Randstad Group
- Attractive basic salary with an annual bonus plan
- Regular flexible working from home, competitive benefits including an employer-sponsored retirement plan, the opportunity to participate in the stock purchase plan for internal employees and many more
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our client
- Opportunity to work with a world-class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first-class experience to our candidates.
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal Talent Acquisition Partner, Anna Wolszczak at firstname.lastname@example.org