Randstad Sourceright; where technology, innovation, and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an international Project Management Team - as a Senior Project Manager where you will partner with multinational clients, on our global recruitment model strategies and best practices. Manage successful implementation of the resourcing process solution in line with the agreed project.
What You Get To Do;
- Serves as the lead point of contact at the Steering Board level during assigned implementations
- Project/Program management and facilitation of cross border multi-regional or global implementations
- Project Management for MSP, RPO, SOW, Headcount Tracking or blended solution implementations dependent on the scale
- Analyses client current state and establishes the best plan of action for implementation, including the scope of implementation (different phases or waves) and appropriate timelines
- Identifies and mitigates risks and issues and provides an audit trail of accountability
- Provides regular status reports to the RSR senior stakeholders and Client Project and Senior Stakeholders, as well as Technology Partner key stakeholders
- Manages the activities of the project related implementation team
- Provides mentorship to new team members and management of a team of project managers, as well as cross-training to other teams
- Audits service quality and educate RSR local teams regarding processes and procedures during implementation
- Supports and deputizes for Implementation Director where required
- Is the first point of escalation for client and senior stakeholders
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by the team, based on specific customer feedback and develop action plans for individuals to ensure the growth of the team
- Coach and mentor team members in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching their goals
- Provide induction, performance management, development, reward, and succession planning
- Adheres to guidelines, best practices, and toolkits for functional implementation of an MSP, RPO, SOW, Head-Count Tracking, or Blended solutions
- Initiates and drives continuous improvements in the way-of-working, tools, methods and solution concepts
- Attends sales presentations with Sales and Solutions team in the capacity of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complex MSP/RPO/SOW/HCT implementations
- Contributes to the business development of the client by identifying additional revenue streams – relays information to the responsible operation leader
What You Need To Bring;
- Experienced in managing tactical and operational implementation projects, within the RPO/MSP industry.
- Demonstrated skills and experience to advise and lead on implementation processes and procedures as well as taking ownership of issues and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Fluent English
- Advantage - fluency in any other languages (French, Dutch, Polish… )
Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Dorottya Cseza at - firstname.lastname@example.org