Senior Operational Excellence Manager
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Total Talent Solutions.
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for driving operational excellence and fostering positive change? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Operational Excellence Manager. In this client and internal-facing role, you will play a pivotal role in instilling operational excellence, driving innovation, and ensuring the growth, performance, and retention of both specific client accounts and regions (UK&I & EMEA). You will also have supervision over Operational Excellence Officer(s) or (Tech / Compliance / PM) regional Champions
- Creating continuous improvement account roadmaps in partnership with Account Management
- Introducing innovative talent tools and technologies to improve stakeholder experience
- Identifying & implementing operational changes e.g. ensuring contractual & legislative compliance
- Identifying & deploying process improvements to improve performance,
- Implementing enhancements to the operating models
- Managing and influencing direct or indirect reports and internal stakeholders to do the same
- Knowledge share of best practice strategies at an account level, with the foresight to develop regionally or globally to the benefit of the RSR business
- Extensive experience of recruitment outsourcing, ideally both MSP & RPO operations, contractuals and best practice processes
- Solid experience of influencing skills and people management in a results driven environment
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management including executive level, both internally & client-facing
- Ability to develop & deliver business plans and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to set & meet goals and deadlines
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level
- Proven years experience of driving change and delivery of complex projects
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of recruitment systems such as ATS, VMS & CRMs
- Knowledge of LEAN, Agile or Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge & experience of project management methodologies (Prince, Agile,Waterfall)
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Visio)
- GSuite (GMail / google slides / google sheets)
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of current trends & best practices in RPO & MSP
- Work well under pressure and alone as well as part of a team.
Please apply here and one of our internal talent acquisition specialists will be in contact with you.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team....