Would you like to be a strategic partner for our world leader client whose purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation?
Your time has come! We are currently looking for a Senior MSP (Managed Service Provider) Consultant to help support our client based in Beerse (Belgium).
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates us from the rest of the competition.
- Account and requisition management, producing candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success.
- Process management in line with client specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfillment.
- Lead external consultant pay rate negotiations with suppliers, securing market aligned competitive rates.
- Manage the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
- Engage proactively with the client in a consultative role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with client to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Work with the consultant/contractor base to ensure their needs are met.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions
- Work with client, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Manage a variety of relationships and directs the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
Your ideal background
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years account and requisition management as functional business partner
- Very well organized and precise way of working
- Having the motivation to learn and grow
- Fluent (written and oral) English
- Affinity for process and numbers driven work
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
- Experience working on an RPO/MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable
You can expect from us
- An inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers
- Building an amazing career with a world leader company in recruitment
- Attractive salary, supplemented by a thorough benefits package
In case you are interested in applying or if you have any questions, please turn to our internal TA Partner Klaudia Fűr at: firstname.lastname@example.org