Working in partnership with an internationally active German sports goods manufacturer based in Essen, managing the external workforce process and providing a high class standard of client service and recruitment advice on each recruitment transaction. You will work in a team to support you in delivering against the SLA client expectations and going above the delivery model by demonstrating your ability to find outstanding talent individuals to assist our client on their mission.
- Account and requisition management, producing candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success.
- Process management in line with client specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfillment.
- Lead external consultant pay rate negotiations with suppliers, securing market aligned competitive rates.
- Manage the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
- Engage proactively with the client in a consultative role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with client to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Work with the consultant/contractor base to ensure their needs are met.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions
- Work with client, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Manage a variety of relationships and directs the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
Your ideal background
- Minimum of 2- 3 years account and requisition management as functional business partner
- Experience with in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and vendor management / application tracking systems (SAP Fieldglass, IQN, TalentLink, Peoplefluent, etc.).
- Experience working on an RPO/MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable.
- Planning experience in volume projects.
- Fluent (written and oral) English
- Affinity for process and numbers driven work
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
You can expect from us
- a competetive package with 30 holidays, 13 monthly salaries, benefits and bonuses
- excellent training and development opportunities with a supporting manager
- the opportunity to work with one of the coolest sport goods manufacturer
Please apply by clicking on the apply option. If you hate filling out forms, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...