Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Learning is ‘at the heart’ of the Randstad Sourceright EMEA and we believe that by developing our people we can continuously improve the service that we deliver to our candidates and clients. Because of this belief, this role plays a critical function within our organisation.
The Learning and Development Consultant will join the global L&D team and will have a role that is focussed on the delivery of key learning programs that support our people in developing skill sets required to become a future-ready workforce. Whilst this role is global in scope, they are responsible for balancing regional needs and programs for the EMEA business.
Responsibilities will include
- working in close collaboration with key stakeholders globally
- understanding the needs of the EMEA region by partnering with our regional Managing Directors
- engaging with operational managers and key stakeholders to identify and understand where there are competency gaps at an operational level
- identifying how to address the training and development needs of our onsite delivery teams to enhance engagement and commitment in the workplace.
- coordination, delivery and facilitation of identified programs, owning end to end delivery in collaboration with your global peers
- making program improvements in content & delivery design based on ongoing business adjustments
The successful candidate will
- have proven experience of delivering and designing L&D programmes
- have worked in L&D within the recruitment sector
- be digitally fluent and quick to learn new technologies & software program such as online training platforms and LMS
- have proven experience in engaging audiences across both face to face and virtual environments, and demonstrates expertise in how to adapt delivery styles for different mediums
- have designed and reconfigured professional learning programs
It is also nice to have
- experience working for an RPO / MSP
- an accreditation in adult learning theory
In return you will receive
- ability to work remotely (there may be some global or international travel required)
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please enquire for a more detailed job description or apply today to join our world class team.