Randstad Enterprise’s Digital Office is evolving!
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Digital Advisor to lead our permanent workforce strategies for our business partners at Randstad Enterprise. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our innovative approach, driving business opportunities, and connecting technical solutions with our stakeholder’s needs.
In this role, you will provide strategic leadership, manage end-to-end technical solutions, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders. You will be the main point of escalation for senior clients and senior internal stakeholders concerning our digital solutions. Your role will be pivotal in developing and delivering a full suite of solutions adapted to our clients’ needs.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior Digital Advisor at Randstad Enterprise, you will be at the forefront of our permanent workforce strategies. Your role will be both strategic and hands-on, requiring a mix of leadership, technical expertise, and business acumen.
- Together with the Concept Owners in the growth office you will be driving the concept innovation forward and will be responsible for how digital technology changes our delivery models in the future
- You will develop and own the digital end-to-end experience for our permanent workforce solutions - tailored to our clients' needs, collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be expected to create thought leadership and provide short, medium, and long-term strategies that align with our business goals
- You will be responsible for senior business and technology stakeholder management, ensuring clear communication on project progress and how these projects contribute to the overall business and technology partnership
- As the main point of escalation for senior clients and senior internal stakeholders concerning our digital solutions
- You will represent Enterprise Tech and our technology strategy in important client meetings and during the bids process
- You will be a key stakeholder for the all product teams in their product prioritization processes
- You will manage the relationship to our strategic VMS and talent pool partners
- Last but not least, you will regularly review the quality of the solutions delivered by the product teams and demonstrate inspirational leadership
The ideal candidate for the Senior Digital Advisor Permanent Workforce Strategies position at Randstad Enterprise will possess the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Knowledge of HR industry, preferably of the digital landscape of permanent workforce management
- Understanding of the HR industry and digital landscape - customer pain points, emerging technologies, market challenges, and opportunities
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams in a results-driven environment
- Advanced quantitative analysis, solid business acumen, and problem-solving skills
- Technical understanding required for presenting RPO products and services to clients on all levels
- Extensive experience in strategic management and leadership across company functions
- Hands-on experience from building strategy, products, and/or solutions
- Proven experience of senior business and technology stakeholder management experience
- A good understanding of the work required of product teams both technically and in relation to overall roadmaps
- an empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritise your well-being and personal development
- ability to grow in multiple areas in the company. We offer internal career opportunities, international mobility and a fully flexible working environment
- be part of a culture of inclusion and belonging
- fully remote work
- competitive salary, yearly bonus and compensation package based on country where you are based in (we can discuss details on the call)
- Upon clicking the "Apply" button, you will be guided through the application process. This process is designed to provide us with a better understanding of your skills and experiences.
- If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview, which will be conducted online
- This isn't the role for you? Join the Talent Pool! http://gr.8job.eu/hZaI9vE3
- If you have any questions during the recruitment process, feel free to reach out to our Talent Partner, Marta Kaliszewska, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We believe that communication is key to a successful recruitment process and Marta is here to help you with any queries you might have.
We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact the recruiter for this job posting team....