Randstad Sourceright is a 3 star, highest standard accreditation company with accolades including best companies top 100 best large companies to work for and holds the highest glassdoor score in the UK recruitment industry. We are a forward thinking, pioneering business where we support our employees to attain their full potential!
Does this sound like a company you could see yourself being successful in?
We currently have a vacancy for a Scrum Master, in this role you will have primary responsibility of facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Agile teams in developing a lean-Agile mindset, improving practices and guiding them to more predictable delivery. As the Scrum Master you will play a role in facilitating Agile ceremonies and planning of releases, removing impediments, providing guidance, and supporting Agile teams.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with Product Owners and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management as well as prioritization practices
- Facilitating the execution and improvement of backlog refinement
- Preparing for and facilitating release planning with teams
- Assisting in dependency management and cross team coordination
- Facilitating continuous improvement and the development of a learning culture on teams
- Leading ceremonies, collaboration, communication and conflict management
- Teaching new team members Agile mindset and frameworks, practices alongside process
- Influencing the organisation in the removal of organisational impediments and development of healthy Agile practices
- Mentoring Product Owners and team members in agile practices and continuous improvement
- Removing impediments to the team’s ability to perform
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Working experience related industry
- BA/BS degree and 3 years experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Working experience in the following Agile methods or frameworks: Scrum
- Scrum Master certification or equivalent certified professional (Desired for lower level – required for higher)
What’s in it for you?
We offer an outstanding employee centric benefits package including a company share scheme and trading holidays You will also be remunerated with a highly competitive salary alongside a bonus scheme.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business!! Here at Randstad Sourceright we have the leading technology/tools alongside innovation which in turn allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment as well as providing a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Apply today to be part of a highly innovative, progressive company who are consistently delivering a first class service!