Are you an empathetic leader who is passionate about sales and growing an inclusive team of top performers? Are you looking to pursue a leadership career within a dynamic international organization?
Then come help us shape the future of Randstad Technologies in Vancouver!
The Sales Manager's primary responsibility is to lead a team of Account Executives and Recruitment Advisors to grow new and existing business in Vancouver. This is an active billing/selling position to set the pace and build strategic client relationships.
- Ensure that personal & team financial targets are met/exceeded
- Provide mentorship and oversee the professional development of the sales team; coach individual team members to perform to the maximum of their ability and co-ordinate the progressive skill development and cross-training of employees
- Contribute to the profitability of the company and ongoing business operations with continuous improvement strategies and initiatives
- Drive business development activities, build/improve strategic client relationships, and negotiate client agreements
- Create and maintain a positive company culture that supports participation and innovation in addition to financial and professional success in the marketplace
- 5+ years experience in the staffing and recruiting industry (contract IT preferred)
- Experience as an Account Manager or Client Executive; with exceptional sales, relationship building, & negotiation skills
- Demonstrated work experience as a leader, coach, and mentor building successful sales teams (as measured by exceeding sales targets, gaining wallet share in markets, negotiating agreements, creating and maintaining KPI’s or attaining awards)
- Demonstrated creativity working directly with a talent and client focus; as measured by diversity of networks, penetration into new markets, knowledge of market/talent trends, and formulation of new approaches to selling
What makes working at Randstad so great?
Besides the great earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization with tons of opportunities.
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Full health and dental benefits
- Stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
- Competitive compensation plan (Base + uncapped commission + team bonus)
If you are driven and passionate about self-development, then the sky's the limit at Randstad. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with an incredible amount of mentorship and coaching provided for those who want to excel in their management career.
If you think you have what it takes, and you're looking for that next step in your career, please apply today!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.