Randstad Technologies is currently looking for a 360 Recruitment Advisor specialized in the Information Technology field, to fill a full-time permanent position, located in Toronto, fully remote.
- Cover the full recruitment cycle in information technology
- Fill several types of positions i.e. IT project manager, infrastructure architect, programmer, network or systems administrator etc.
- Build strategic relationships with clients; understand areas in business growth, and develop efficient strategies to fill current and future hiring needs
- Negotiate contracts, close, sell and develop recruitment activities with clients
- Experience in clients’ accounts management, or sales
- Ability to manage time and meet strict competing deadlines
- Skilled in building lasting/trusting business relationships with stakeholders
- Adept of the Internet and proficiency in Microsoft Suite software
- Experience in an employment agency is definitely a great asset
- Strong communication in English, verbal and written
- Dynamic team environment with high job satisfaction and growth opportunities;
- Flexible daytime office hours;
- Permanent position with a competitive salary;
- 3 weeks of vacation to start;
- Attractive bonus program;
- We provide free cell phone and laptop;
- Remote work
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage, paid for by the employer;
- 12 sick days and options to purchase vacation days;
- Stock purchase program, RRSP and stock contribution plans;
Randstad, an employer of choice that invests in you!
- We have been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in Canada every year since 2006;
- We are ranked as the 7th best employer in Canada in 2019 by Glassdoor Reviews;
- We are a leader in diversity and inclusion;
- We provide competitive and generous salaries and bonuses;
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and feel that this is a good fit for your experience and are ready to join a dynamic and growing team, please apply using the link provided or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.