Do you have an entrepreneurial background with experience in sales? Are you persistent and resilient? Do you want to be a part of the dynamic IT industry in the GTA, driving change?
Our Randstad Technologies team in Toronto (or Mississauga) is eager to get to know you! We’re looking for an outgoing, energetic and results-driven Recruitment Advisor (360 desk) to prospect, manage and recruit Technology Professionals with our amazing candidates and clients.
This full-service, "360 desk" role includes client business development as well as candidate attraction and recruitment. As strategic and innovative networking is a critical aspect of this position, your primary functions will be, but are not limited to:
- Increasing the number as well as the quality of relationships with both the client and candidate
- Building these relationships, mixed with your industry and ‘people’ expertise
- Matching and placing professional candidates in the right position by ensuring the clients’ needs are understood and met
- Maintaining an all-around excellent customer service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Track record as a service-oriented salesperson. Preference for 2-3 years experience in the IT recruitment industry (agency based)
- 2-3 years of business development experience/searching and sourcing for candidates
- Skilled at meeting and exceeding sales quotas and passionate about producing results.
- Strong networking and relationship-building/management skills.
- Provides excellent service and individual attention to customers.
- Adept at negotiating contracts and closing sales.
- A strong work ethic and a sense of commitment.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.