The Product Owner, People Analytics must combine deep knowledge in the HR business with expertise in analytics to develop predictive, prescriptive and market data products for RSR business lines. This person works with our data science, data engineering and regional business teams to design, create and implement these solutions drawing from deep industry experience and analytics skills. The impact of this role is encompassed in functioning as the connection point between the data science team and regional business teams to translate technical capabilities to products with true business impact. This person should be familiar with and conversant in advanced analytics techniques and able to communicate between technical and business audiences.
- Identify business problems and outline prescriptive / predictive solutions across RSR lines of business
- Work as part of an agile project team to design and implement products for the BI teams
- Build and continuously maintain benchmarking data and dashboards from internal RSR and 3rd party data
- Continuously improve data visualization and analytics standards
- Interact with existing and potential clients to consult on data & analytics
- Collaborate with colleagues across RSR to identify new data sources and approaches
- Engage with BI teams and stakeholders to identify customer pain points
- Education - Bachelor's degree in a technical field with a Master's preferred
- Experience - 5 years of data focused experience in the hr space
- Proven work experience as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role in people analytics
- Highly analytical mind and strong communication skills with the ability to interact with both technical experts and stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with
- Programming: SQL (must), python or R (preferred)
- Databases: BigQuery (preferred)
- ML methods: regression, clustering, time series analysis, classification (preferred)
- Data wrangling (must)
- Google Cloud Platform (preferred)
- Experience with ETL tools and techniques
- Expertise with BI platforms (e.g. Domo, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to engage with a global team
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....