The Business Process Analyst, Implementation will be responsible for supporting new or existing client projects as well as internal projects, ensuring that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters. Provides business process subject matter expertise to other project personnel. This position is an individual project contributor.
The Business Process Analyst is a key member of the project team. This role is client facing and works very closely with the Implementation Project Manager to successfully obtain, document and validate in scope business processes. Additionally, this role is responsible for contributing to, or leading the development of training materials and delivering training related to business processes.
- Execute strategy that improves business process, within the project governance framework
- Lead process redesign workshops, identifying "current state" processes and consulting on new "future state" processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert and workstream leader on business process during projects, pre and post kick-off
- Facilitate process workshops that involve process requirements and liaising with end users
- Identify where business improvements can be made through process updates and manage the process change
- Ownership of workflow documents for clients and internal program teams
- Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Develop and manage documentation related to business processes, within the framework of project governance
- Provide documentation review and updates
- Manage, organize and monitor document repository and retention
- Make updates to toolkits
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Some training in Project Management, preferred
- Experience leading client facing requirements gathering sessions.
- Experience mapping out complex business processes using an automated tool such as Visio or Lucid Charts.
- Experience producing process documentation to include workflows, process steps, standard operating procedure guides and training content.
- Experience recognizing, championing and implementing process improvements.
- Highly proficient with Google tools including Docs, Sheets, Slides, Lucidcharts, SmartSheet, and/or the Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Visio.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong technical aptitude
- Consultative approach to working with customers
- Experience working with and presenting to client executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Ability and experience with continuous improvement in a team environment
- Ability and experience with designing and documenting processes for a contingent and/or direct hire recruiting life cycle
- Ability to meet deliverables within given timelines, while recognizing and mitigating risks
- Experience working within project teams to accomplish a common goal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....