The RPO Technical Analyst is responsible for the implementation of the RPO technology stack across RPO for new client engagements as well as ensuring current account teams are set up for successful usage of the tools with our portfolio. They will act as the technology subject matter experts during both new account implementation and configuration but also be a resource for internal best practice sharing to promote the value and usability of the technology stack. This position can also be an individual project contributor responsible for managing smaller scope projects that are related to RPO technology but not necessarily within our current technology set.
Carry minimum viable portfolio of technology implementations translating client requirements into standard business operations; manage delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result; goals and objectives management; drives results and accountability; ensure quality of service and product; consults with delivery teams and provides guidance/best practices.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, Master's degree a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the staffing industry
- Experience with implementing recruiting technologies such as CRM, ATS, etc.
- Highly proficient with Google Suite tools including, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Consultative approach
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or technology requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Ability and experience with continuous improvement
- Ability to drive results and accountability
- Ability to recognize and mitigate risks
- Requires demonstrated project management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....