Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mindset.
Randstad operates in 70 Countries, across 360 RPO programmes and has been named a leader in the RPO field for our Vision, Capability and Market Impact for the past 12 consecutive years. Alongside this great achievement we also celebrate a 4.4 rating on glassdoor as an employer of choice.
We are looking for a RPO Team Leader to come and support some of our fantastic clients regarding the Recruitment Process Outsourcing tasks like sourcing, screening, and recruitment in general.
Team Leader’s toolkit consists of:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and lead a highly motivated and competitive team.
- Experience in supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
- A predisposition to lead, drawing on core competencies of decisiveness and influencing, both within team and client management.
- Ability to build capability of others by coaching and/or mentoring. Able to identify any issues within a team and ensures that every member is focused and driven to achieve team objectives.
- Analytical approach with an appreciation for specific processes. Ability to work within existing frameworks, but also recognise when a specific situation requires out of the box thinking.
- Insight into ‘big picture’ thinking; taking a broader birds-eye view of processes and performance in order to navigate complex and ever-changing situations; strategizing to find optimum solutions.
- Proactive mindset with an eye on assessing, measuring and improving performance.
- Drive and determination to meet short- and long-term goals; by setting ambitious, but realistic targets for performance improvement.
- Seniority in Recruitment/HR or leadership/team leader experience
- Fluency in English.
In this role you will:
- Become first point of contact for internal operational stakeholders and first escalation point of the team for any daily operational issues.
- Use and continuously seek out creative and innovative methods and best practices, sharing with the team.
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork and inform on project updates.
- Train and mentor new hires as well as provide feedback and coach experienced team members.
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team, based on specific customer feedback and assist in developing action plans for individuals.
- Provide input into the development of procedures for an area within the organization, then monitor the implementation of those procedures.
- Should come up with new operational procedures/delivery solutions and SLAs and present and discuss with management.
- Project management based on new client requests; acting as ‘Voice of Customer’ to translate client needs for internal contributors and stakeholders (Delivery Centre Management, CoE, Support roles, etc.).
- Identify opportunities to better serve the client and/or to bring in new delivery solutions.
- Make process improvements, both internal (team activities) and external (towards the client).
What we can offer in return:
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Ability to grow in multiple areas in the company
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging: we value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- We appreciate your hard work by providing a competitive salary, with a comprehensive benefits package (Cafeteria, attractive bonus system, additional annual leaves, private health insurance, home office, working abroad…etc.)
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently: that’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Sounds interesting? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
If you would like to know more please turn to our dedicated ITA partner Cihan via direct message or via e-mail: email@example.com...