about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The RPO Team Lead will serve as the day-to-day primary contact for the team and will coach and train the team to ensure efficiency and increased productivity. The Lead will be responsible for assisting the recruiters, sourcers, coordinators and managers throughout the recruiting process. This role will have an emphasis on executing and ensuring quality throughout the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships, while working closely with the Manager to ensure that client requirements are met.
what you get to do:
- Train and/or on-board team members
- Act as mentor, motivate and serve as SME on assigned account team
- Accomplish results through combined effort of team; follow the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity
- Help meet established schedules or resolve technical or operational problems
- Provide support and collaborate with recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Coordinate and facilitate all employee on-boarding activities
- Assist with recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Assess and audit quality of work according to established metrics, goals and expected performance levels for all team members; provide feedback and coaching as needed in partnership with Manager
what you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years in RPO client environment
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and some ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Track record of high achievement
- Demonstrated success working on teams
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Possess knowledge of applicable compliance regulations
- Proficient with the Google environment including Gmail, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and applicable tools
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.