about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As aRecruiting Coordinator,you are responsible for administration and operational support of the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships. Successful candidates will have a strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
What you get to do:
- Candidate and hiring manager engagement activities
- Interview scheduling and meeting coordination support
- Candidate review, screening, pre-qualification and presentation
- Lead candidates through initial stages of application process
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Collaborate on special projects
What you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months of recruitment support, administration and/or customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Solid understanding of MS Office/Google products - calendars and email
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
What's in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....