As a Recruiter you will act as a partner to our client's Hiring Managers, performing various aspects of the recruitment cycle including requisition intake meetings, candidate sourcing, screening and assessment, presentation, interview scheduling, offer support and onboarding. You will be responsible for requisition fulfillment for various openings including high volume and/or niche positions and execute candidate care strategies that will facilitate a positive candidate experience.
The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity and produce quality results is key.
This exciting opportunity allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues to execute recruitment strategies to produce quality hires for our clients.
***Please note there is a language requirement for this position - our client is requiring Bilingual French ability for written and verbal communication.
- Partner with Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions
- Performs intake call with Hiring Manager on assigned requisitions
- Determines work behaviors and executes all actions necessary to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Meets or exceeds assigned daily/weekly account hiring goals and regularly monitors performance scorecard to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are being met
- Provide data as requested by Manager, Talent Delivery and/or Director, Client Delivery that fulfills the reporting requirements of the specific client
- Ensures that requisition activity is properly documented including candidate disposition, to meet compliance and SLA/KPI tracking
- Reviews company communications, adheres to corporate policies and guidelines, and participates in regularly scheduled company and team meetings
- Develops recruiting and sourcing plans and uses tools to increase candidate pipelines
- Manages the candidate pool for each requisition including internal candidates, ad response candidates and direct sourced candidates. Uses independent judgment to determine potential candidate eligibility based on resumes, professional profiles and interview notes
- Builds a qualified candidate profile and determines the best slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Interfaces with and develops strong relationships with client partners
- Define and participate in special projects as necessary to enhance our service offering to existing and anticipated clients
- Promotes positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
Basic qualifications include:
- Bilingual French speaking ability - full fluency in both speaking and written communication required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Minimum of 1 year of relationship management experience working directly with hiring managers
- Or 18 months experience as a Talent Sourcing Specialist or Talent Assessment Specialist
Preferred qualifications include:
- College degree preferred
- Coursework or certification such as: AIRS, Adler Group, Recruitment Juice, NextLevel Exchange or Art of Recruiting
- Demonstrated success generating candidate pipelines
- Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Applicant Tracking System proficiency
- CRM System proficiency
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position is between $48,000-$62,000.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent....