Randstad Sourceright is seeking aDiversity and Recruiting Project Managerto provide lifecycle leadership and execution of diversity and campus recruitment projects and events to build the pipeline for entry level hiring needs, including interns and new graduates. In the role you will be responsible for managing small to mid-size projects, setting targets and goals while ensuring objectives of the project are accomplished on time and within budget parameters. You will translate process requirements to system needs, manage project planning and lead related complex projects, while making recommendations to leadership. This position is responsible for driving the development and on-going operations of the clients University Relations & Diversity Program. You will lead and facilitate continuous process improvements, identify and resolve issues, as well as manage the vendor relationship with our talent acquisition platform. You will lead our partnership with the vendor to create and deliver customized candidate processes and experiences. In addition to this, you provide leadership to other project and event volunteers. This includes building strong relationships with designated stakeholders and organizations in order to effectively build a talent pipeline that meets the needs of workforce plans.
- Understand the long-term business requirements for graduates and interns and promote opportunities to the various diversity organizations
- Lead and direct all recruiting activity and logistics at strategic diversity conferences and events
- Handle full project management: plan creation, implementation, management and back-end reporting of various project sizes related to university relations and diversity programs
- Develop best practices and processes to efficiently and effectively manage the recruiting cycle, identifying areas of improvement and working with cross-functional teams to develop internal procedures, processes, and system updates
- Collaborate with internal organizations to align business strategy and goals to deliver value to clients
- Leading the selection and implementation of our recruiting systems, processes and tools to enable our team with the most innovative technologies in the industry to optimize efficiency and accelerate productivity
- Contribute knowledge and information pertaining to all employer business units
- Familiarizes recruiting teams with employer businesses/products prior to each recruiting event/activity
- Seeks unique opportunities to leverage and promote meaningful relationships with diversity organizations that they support
- Interacts effectively and often with UR manager, business or functional unit recruiters, and scheduling coordinators
- Participates in planning events, screening resumes and coordinating activities prior to event initiatives
- Attends and leads recruiting activities such as open houses, conference career fairs, information sessions, campus screens and other special events
- Leads recruiting process - regarding collection and screening of candidates at conferences or other events
- Recommends high quality candidates based on curriculum, achievements, interest in employer, skill set, technical background, prior experience, leadership potential and other defined competencies
- Follows-up with candidates of interest
- Manages time effectively during events screens; adheres to allotted time
- Supports employer hiring forecast (numbers, diversity, etc.)
- Interacts effectively with business unit recruiters and staffing focals to market and promote candidates
- Monitor and partner with the business with the selection of people from the organization to support recruiting teams including recruitment, interviewing, presentations, advisory boards, mentoring interns, etc.
- Develop and execute sourcing plans from traditional and nontraditional sources including, but not limited to LinkedIn, campus job boards, social media, etc.
- Analyze progress and results at assigned diversity organizations, identify best practices and develop strategic recommendations for future recruiting
- Manage candidate pipeline via ongoing communications while ensuring that recruiters view the strongest campus candidates
- Work with internal / external communications to help design creative and consistent marketing material and advertising campaign to support campus recruitment inclusive of social media efforts.
- Act as a partner to HR for diversity related event needs by educating those inquiring about diversity recruiting related activities and taking the time to respond to each inquiry
Basic Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of Recruiting experience
Preferred Qualifications include
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skill
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.