- Responsible for consulting with clients to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies to source and recruit high-level/executive candidates.
- May provide daily oversight to others on the team.
- Leader by example; subject matter expert; specific sales role; project driven; exhibits technical skills
- Client relationship as needed to develop sales
Freedom to Act/Accountability:
- Guidance given: Assignments are received in objective oriented terms. Provides guidance to subordinates based on organizational goals and company policy. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization's objectives and schedules
- Policy involvement: Follows operating policies. Follows organizational policies
- Accomplishes results through combined effort of team. Follows the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity.
- Will provide oversight and to Recruiters, Talent Sourcing Specialists, Talent Assessment Specialists or Recruiting Coordinators in a matrixed environment including providing recommendations on performance to Manager, Talent Delivery. Will be a decision maker in the hiring process for account staff.
Direct Work Involvement/Complexity:
- Responsible for all projects assigned. Acts as an advisor to subordinate staff members to help meet established schedules or resolved technical or operational problems. Participates in establishing/administering centralized functional projects
- Responsible for preparing high level or executive candidates for interview with hiring manager
- Responsible for selecting candidates to present to hiring manager
- Acts in a consultative manner with hiring manager to recommend sourcing strategies, select best fit candidate, recommend compensation information, and negotiation strategies
- Facilitate any salary issues to conclusion
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would possibly result in delays and modifications to project/operations; possibly cause expenditure of time, human resources, and funds
- Frequent contact with equivalent level inter-organizational managers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives
- Work with hiring managers and candidates to create a mutually beneficial employment agreement
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 5 or more years of high-level staffing/recruiting experience
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....