About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Recruitment Specialist - Generalist
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruitment Specialist to join our clients Investment Management Department. As a Recruitment Specialist at a very well known multinational insurance and finance corporation, largest public listed life insurance and securities group in Asia-Pacific. You will assist with hiring and onboarding talent that satisfy the organizational needs.
Industry / Sector:
Insurance and Financial Services
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for providing an advisory and proactive recruitment experience to both hiring managers and candidates by demonstrating subject matter expertise - you are also responsible for administrative responsibilities of the department such as working closely with external recruiters, reviewing resumes from the company and jobs bank portal, induction for the new joiners and other ad hoc responsibilities.
- Identify Potential Candidates based on applicant resumes and vacant staff positions. Works closely with department managers and HR professionals to identify critical positions and examine applicant information (including resumes and social media sites) to determine which candidates meet or exceed the position’s requirements.
- Create Job Postings - craft and post job listings on job recruitment boards and other websites to attract skilled applicants.
- Coordinate Recruitment Activities - working with recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate a range of recruitment activities that can include job fairs and campus events to recruit upcoming graduates/ internship programs.
- Ad hoc responsibilities - Training, Inductions, Support Fair Hiring Practices, and other Talent Acquisition and HR related activities.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma / Degree holder at any relevant field of study
- At least 3 years of relevant recruiting coordinating and/or corporate industry experiences
- Competency with various with HR tools, such as Workday
- Team coordination – to work with teams of other recruiters, so they should be able to effectively coordinate team activities to achieve common goals
- Communication skills – written and verbal communication are important in this position to effectively communicate with job candidates and managers within their organizations.
- Strong stakeholder management and effective communicator
- Well versed in end-to-end recruitment process in both agency and in-house experience
- source and screen - 90% (interview arrangement)
- Hunting (easy roles, junior roles, tempt) - 10%
- Pre first day admin
- Interview arrangements
Company Name: Randstad Sourceright
EA Licence No.: 94C3609