Recruitment Project Manager- RPO
Employment Type: Permanent
About Randstad Sourceright:
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy and improve business agility.
Sourceright’s delivery encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Integrated Talent Management services (ITM) which blends RPO and MSP.
Working for a multi-country organisation means working with clients and colleagues with diverse backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive growth mind-set to deliver the advisory mind set our clients expect.
Job Purpose: The Recruitment Project Manager is responsible for managing the recruitment process for a defined number of business areas with a key focus on direct sourcing and business partnering.
The main accountability areas for this position are:
- Recruitment and candidate management
- Client management
- Administration and reporting
- Leadership and motivate, train the team for productivity
- Managing Campaigns - Talent Marketing
- Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client’s current and future demands
- Develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organizing interviews and sometimes, negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner
- Provide advice to clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process
- Review and improve recruitment methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective and meet client needs
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities
- Keeps well-informed about additional opportunities for RSR and communicates this to the manager
- Maintain regular contact and reviews with the client/s to understand their recruitment needs and ensure that expectations have been met
- Keep abreast of and analyse market and sector developments to ensure personal business and specialist technical knowledge is updated and to support the provision of consultative service and market intelligence to clients
- Strong experience dealing with industrial requisitions
- Knowledgeable in passive market like Telecommunications/ IT
- Min. 12 years’ experience in recruitment/talent acquisition within an agency or internal capacity