If you are a Recruitment Marketing/Attraction Specialist looking for that next challenge, we have just the right opportunity for you at Randstad Sourceright. This is a virtual role for someone based in Canada.
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Direct Sourcing and Blended Workforce Solutions.
- Be the recruitment marketing, attraction and programmatic expert from set-up to tracking to reporting
- Implement and manage creative and out-of-the-box media and attraction strategies to develop a diverse and robust candidate pipeline
- Develop and lead media plans for clients supported by the wider team - strategists, creative, media procurement, employer branding specialists
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant clients, leadership, sourcing and delivery teams
What do we need from you?
- Experience in a similar role in-house or agency
- A deep understanding of setting up, tracking and delivering successful media and recruitment marketing programs
- Deep knowledge of optimize targeting, reach, reporting and efficiency of campaigns
- A great understanding of SEA, PPC and Display
- Able to think methodically and see the big picture within the details
- A natural collaborator, fast and organized thinker, and multi-tasker
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not essential
What will we offer you?
- A great environment and work/life balance: rated 4.4 on Glassdoor - the industry highest
- A portfolio of brands, industries and clients to explore whilst you advance your career
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
The team: Talent Marketing
Our teams have decades of experience in talent marketing and employer branding. We come from academic and professional backgrounds in marketing, anthropology, culture, digital and branding. In a sector where many people improvise, we combine art, technology and science to produce and measure unique attraction strategies for our clients across the globe.
Are you a CAT person?
Before applying, ask yourself if curiosity is one of your strong points? The Talent Marketing team sits within the CAT - Customer Acceleration Team which covers five specialized areas that work in close partnership with Clients, Sales, Delivery, Account Management and Randstad enterprise operating companies. Our obsession is accelerating our clients' talent strategy for their business growth. We see the possible in each opportunity, always searching for the next goal to achieve, the next solution, the next eureka moment. We are all different - different professions, skills, personalities, cultures, backgrounds - but together we share ONE DNA: curiosity, creativity, a sharp mind and a gift for measurable results.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.