- Are you a Senior Recruiter with experience leading/mentoring others?
- Are you looking to pursue a leadership career within a large, dynamic, and inclusive organization?
Then come help us shape the future of Randstad Technologies in Vancouver!
As a billing IT Recruitment Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Lead a small team of IT recruiters in the Business Integration space
- Sourcing tech candidates while offering and negotiating contract renewals
- Build strong relationships, think outside of the box to find top-notch talent, and make sure our clients are always happy
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends
- Match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs
- Set daily activities for recruiters to drive effective and efficient delivery, ensuring efficient coverage
- Work with the Client Executives, Account Managers to streamline and improve delivery results for various accounts
- Provide deskside training and mentorship to recruiters
- Work with your team on target-setting, weekly meetings & monthly performance reviews
- Develop new processes and recruitment techniques for increased delivery results
- Represent Randstad's major clients through vendor events
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has resilience, drive, and passion for success
- 5 years experience in recruitment (IT contract recruitment)
- A strong network of candidates and contacts will be an advantage
- Experience in a formal (or informal) team lead, management, or mentorship position
- Previous experience in training, developing, and ideally managing the performance of Recruiters
What makes working at Randstad so great?
Besides the great earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization with tons of opportunities.
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Full health and dental benefits
- Stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
- Competitive compensation plan (Base + uncapped commission + team bonus)
If you are driven and passionate about self-development, then the sky's the limit at Randstad. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with an incredible amount of mentorship and coaching provided for those who want to excel in their management career.
If you think you have what it takes, and you're looking for that next step in your career, please apply today!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.