- Are you a Recruitment Delivery Professional looking for that one opportunity that will provide you with the job satisfaction you need?
- Is the next step in your career to work for only one client that is known to be one of the premier hiring companies throughout BC?
If so, then this position is just perfect for you!
Randstad's Engineering Division is looking to add a high-volume recruiter in Vancouver to expand our Energy practice.
Sitting with the Vancouver Engineering Team, this person will be responsible for overseeing and delivering to a single, high-value, high-volume client based on the MSP recruitment model. The Recruiter will report to the Vice President Western Canada and partner with him to establish and deploy strategies and streamline processes that encompass the use of Randstad Engineering services while addressing the client’s current recruitment challenges, anticipating needs, and offering solutions to future staffing challenges.
To be considered, the successful candidate must be able to:
- Contribute to revenue projections on a monthly/annual basis and ensuring that gross margins targets and profitability targets are met
- Increase corporate visibility within the current account through the delivery of top talent using the MSP tools effectively
- Manage and build a portfolio of highly skilled, highly specialized technical contingency talent
- Utilize complex processes i.e. compliance checks, insurance requirements, WCB coverage, and candidate submittal processes
- Complete the full recruitment cycle from posting positions to screening resumes, to interviews and communication loops
To be successful, we need:
- 4 years’ plus recruitment experience (Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing preferably)
- Previous experience running a recruitment (360 or 180) desk will be an asset
- Track record as a service-oriented professional
- Strong English communication (verbally/written) and presentation skills
Why join our Vancouver Engineering team?
Besides the unlimited earning potential, get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization with tons of opportunity to climb up that corporate ladder.
But we also know that softer benefits are just as important and we have tons to offer:
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Full health and dental benefits
- A very supportive flexible working environment
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
Still not convinced, see our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.