- 2 roles available / 6 months max-term contracts
- Full-Time / 100% Working from home
- Supporting a team of 5 recruiters
- $60-63k + Super (depending on experience)
Coordinate and provide support to end-to-end talent acquisition and recruitment initiatives > Project based work, full training provided > ASAP Start.
About the Opportunity
The Recruitment Coordinator will assist, coordinate and provide end-to-end support to the Recruitment Delivery Team, and be responsible for:
- Advertising jobs online, reviewing applications, shortlisting and qualifying candidates
- Coordinating and setting up candidate/hiring manager interviews
- Organising online assessments and reference checks
- Collecting relevant documentation and initiating all required pre-employment probity checks
- Maintaining accurate candidate records on recruitment system
About the Requirements
- Min. 12 months experience as a Recruitment Coordinator
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment life cycle
- High level of customer service, with exceptional communication and prioritisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments, process driven, and good attention to detail
- Highly organised, solutions focussed and strong IT skills
Successful applicants MUST have Rights to Work in AUS, and will be required to undergo pre-employment background checks prior to commencing.
If this is of interest, please “Apply” and send us your CV today!