- Multiple roles available / Full-Time hours / ASAP Start
- Varying contract lengths (min. 5 months) with flexible work from home options
- Recruitment/Talent Coordinators & Administrators encouraged to apply
- $65-79k + Super (depending on exp) + Mobile Allowance
Coordinate and support recruitment delivery across a variety of RPO projects. Full training provided > ASAP Start.
About the Opportunity
The Recruitment Coordinator will provide the necessary administration support to Recruitment Delivery Teams, and is responsible for:
- Posting job ads on all online platforms, and shortlisting and qualifying candidates
- Coordinating and setting up candidate/hiring manager interviews
- Organising online assessments and reference checks
- Collecting relevant documentation and initiating all required pre-employment probity checks
- Maintaining accurate candidate records on recruitment system
About the Requirements
- Experienced Recruitment Coordinator or Administrator looking for their next step
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment life cycle
- High level of customer service, with exceptional communication and prioritisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments, process driven, and good attention to detail
- Highly organised, solutions focussed and strong IT skills
About the Benefits
- The gift of time; up to 5 days loyalty leave, one day leave to celebrate your birthday, 12 weeks parental leave, one day leave to volunteer, and even voluntary service overseas leave!
- Health & Wellbeing; “Be Kind To Your Mind” holistic wellbeing program, working away program combining work & travel up to 16 weeks; EAP counseling and support, flu vaccinations, fitness and healthcare discounts
- Learning & Development; learning and growing is part of our values and we offer a choice of programs tailored to Sourcers, talent advisors, emerging leaders, and director level development, as well as opportunities to contribute as a mentor and coach with your colleagues around the world!
- Recognition & Reward; bonus plan rewarding overachievement, lucrative share purchase plan- we invest alongside you, salary sacrifice options, novated lease programs, financial literacy programs, as well as top-retailer discounts through FlareHR
- Recognised as ‘Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor in 2022
- Ranked #1 Outsourcing Provider 11 years running by Peak Everest Matrix Body
- We generate $36.4 billion in revenue every year globally which means you can have a career in a financially stable organisation
- We make 276,100 permanent placements and ensure 653,300 people work every day. This means, as a member of our team, you're a true working life partner to thousands of people around the world
- We have 4,927 outlets in 38 markets which means your career can take you just about anywhere and in any line of expertise
- More than 50% of our leadership team are women. We take diversity and inclusion seriously
- Internal Mobility is our “bread & butter”, so if you’re looking for career growth, international opportunities, or even a career change, we encourage and supports this to drive employee satisfaction
The successful applicant MUST have Rights to Work in Australia, and pre-employment background checks may be required for some projects.
If this is of interest, please “Apply” and send us your CV today!