● Support client hiring goals through efficient interview coordination and scheduling
● Organizing travel for candidates, reserving meeting rooms, and coordinating batch days or other special recruiting events
● Recruitment process compliance adherence and system administration
>● Collaborate on special projects to drive efficiency and streamline processes
● Work closely with the leadership team for providing seamless support
● Provide administrative, organizational and scheduling support.
Required skill-set & qualifications
● Minimum bachelor’s degree from a UGC/AICTE accredited university
● 1-2 years of corporate experience, preferably in a staffing or HR environment
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Highly proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email applications
● Skill in independently prioritizing, planning, coordinating, organizing, leading, and
monitoring multiple interviews
● Ability to exercise discretion in scheduling, handling, processing and disclosing
information of a confidential, and/or sensitive nature.
● Knowledge of different time zones across the globe - specially US, Europe & Singapore.
● Proven ability to work within a team environment
● Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.