Recruitment Coordinator- Remote or onsite
Calling all Recruitment Coordinators! Do you like to deliver exceptional quality work? Do you have a great eye for detail?
Are you highly organized and used to working in an environment with a high volume of priorities and tight deadlines?
If you answered yes to these questions, I want to meet you!
Randstad Sourceright is now actively recruiting for a remote or onsite Recruitment Coordinator to join the team.
- Interface with stakeholders (Recruiters, Hiring Teams and Employee Services teams)
- Provide white glove candidate experience
- Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring teams
- Lead Intership Program
- Strong attention to detail and focus on maintaining accurate records
- Support as needed- onboarding activities for new hires
- Perform first level candidate screening (as required)
- Detail-oriented and effective probing skills
- Successful candidate should have effective communication and relationship building skills, customer focus, and a high degree of versatility & adaptability
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency, responsiveness , and ability to prioritize urgent requests based on stakeholder requirements
- Demonstrated ability with various Microsoft Office and be able to learn other systems and tools as required
Required Education and Experience:
- College degree in HR or corresponding experience is ideal
- Experience in recruitment coordination (placement and/or customer service)
- Experience in recruitment environment is an asset
- Enjoys a fast paced matrixed environment
- Experience with Workday considered an asset
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- mix of work from on site and from home
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.