Recruitment Consultant, Kraków
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
By being part of one of the top-tier HR Service Provider multi you will be collaborating with Euroclear as part of an in-house recruiter team. Cooperating closely with the local HR/ stakeholders and advising them on recruitment services.
- Leading end-2-end recruitment process for a variety of positions (finance, IT, audit, compliance, etc.)
- active sourcing
- creating and executing recruitment strategies
- being a first point of contact for Hiring Managers and candidates
Who you are:
- 2-years of solid recruitment experience in any sector (preferably in banking or shared service centre, but it’s not a must)
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Being business-oriented and willing to grow
- Knowledge of MS Office and recruitment tools
What we offer:
- Experience in a diverse and enterprising spirit
- Many possibilities to grow and develop
- Professional and personal growth in a dynamic team - where constructive ideas are encouraged
- Excellent and stable employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
- 99% of remote working
Start your online application by clicking the button "apply"!
In case of any doubts or questions, contact me - Marta: firstname.lastname@example.org