How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to work onsite at our client, Bayer.
In this dynamic Benelux team, you, as a Recruitment Consultant, are in the lead of a variety of external and internal vacancies in different business units and departments and specifically responsible for campus recruitment. You are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy in close collaboration with the hiring manager; from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
- Intake meetings and create and launch job postings
- screening the candidates (fresume screening, taking tests on personality and reasoning ability andtelephone screening)
- scheduling and conducting video and face to face interviews
- evaluate candidates with the hiring manager and steer the decision making process
- make offers and guide the candidate until onboarding
- maintaining the ATS system (reporting of phone screenings, interviews, rating of candidates, registration of status application, ….)
- negotiate and daily contacts with hiring managers and any HR community
- collaborate with your fellow recruiters and sourcers
- development and maintenance of an active talent pool
- expanding a personal network in the sector
- preparing and participating in job events
- participating in projects within recruitment and selection (employer branding, internal mobility, campus recruitment etc.)
- Strong track record within the recruitment industry (pharma, tech, IT field)
- Corporate or RPO experience is a must
- Experience working on a client site is desirable
- You are able to work independently and have a self-starting kind of mindset
- Full proficiency in Dutch and English
- Strong stakeholder management experience
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: up to 32 vacation days, an expense allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, a mobile phone and a laptop.
Want to read more about our company?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated recruiter via direct message or via this e-mail:
Want to know more about working at bayer, please check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux and follow us via #teambayerbenelux!...