Changing a job is never easy. It is among life's most stressful events according to psychologists. But it doesn’t have to be when you join an organisation with a human approach #humanforward.
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Our key solutions include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Recruiter, you will join a multicultural team of Talent Advisors, Recruiters and Sourcers across Poland, Spain & Ireland. Your role will be instrumental in supporting the team to achieve the annual target hires, with a personal target of around 3-5 hires per month. As an onsite Recruiter you will assist with maintaining the Client relationship and have a clear understanding of what good looks like in this company!
This full time role is onsite with our Client based near Heathrow airport.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruitment on site
- Actively recruiting and building candidate talent pools
- Interviewing candidates via phone or video
- Coordinating and managing interviews & offers
- To work closely with the UK & EMEA sourcers
- Represent the RSR recruiting organization to stakeholders and candidates focusing on exceptional customer service and consistency of high-quality work
- Performing standard and non-routine administrative tasks
What we look for in a candidate:
- Previous 360 agency or corporate recruitment experience
- A passion for excellence in recruitment and service delivery
- Excellent communication and active listening skills in English
- Business minded, solution-oriented and flexible
- Recruitment experience in IT, procurement or operations would would be a great asset to support our 5 different recruitment streams
What we can offer in return:
- Basic salary and biannual bonus based on performance
- Various development pathways
- An empathetic culture and supportive leadership who prioritize your well-being and personal development
- Being part of a culture of inclusion and belonging. We value the diversity that our people bring to our workplace and communities
- Participate in exciting Team Building events (e.g. Christmas party, Pride, Charity Day, Ski camp, BarStad, etc.)
- A career at Randstad Sourceright means pushing boundaries to do things differently. That’s why here you won’t just do a job, you’ll develop a career
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button to start your application and join Randstad Sourceright.
Questions? Contact our ITA Partner Jenny: firstname.lastname@example.org...