Randstad Sourceright is a highest standard accreditation company with accolades including top 100 best large companies to work for and holds the highest glassdoor score in the UK recruitment industry. We are a forward thinking, pioneering business where we support our employees to attain their full potential!
Does this sound like a company you could see yourself being successful in?
We currently have an opportunity for a Recruitment Business Partner-MSP to join our Professional Services account, this role is a hybrid working role. As a Recruitment Business Partner-MSP you would be responsible for developing a talent sourcing strategy that best suits the client’s needs and market conditions. You will also be responsible for building relationships with hiring managers as well as ensuring overall sourcing plans are developed and executed to identify the best quality external consultants/contractors at competitive rates.
You will support the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base, executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfil contracts as well as project based assignments.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily fulfilment of temporary vacancies, intaking roles from hiring managers, distributing job requests to suppliers as well as shortlisting candidates
- Working with the client to maintain a high fill ratio
- Engaging proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact
- Solving complex problems in the MSP process, selling solutions to clients and suppliers as well as implementing solutions
- Building relationships with hiring managers, ensuring overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan
- Carrying out account and requisition management, producing candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success
- Managing process in line with client specific procedures alongside undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfilment
- Fostering alliances, business partnerships and relationships with supplier contacts
- Regularly evaluating with suppliers, in order to improve supplier’s services
- Demonstrative experience in account and requisition management as a functional business partner
- Proven track record in engaging suppliers to devise and execute external consultant sourcing strategies within time and budget
- Experience of optimizing hiring processes from an operational perspective
- Demonstrable ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility to hire
- Daily MSP Management experience as well as experience of working with a VMS tool
- A background of managing orders, contracts, timesheets, payrolling, invoices and reporting
- Knowledge of staffing industry and legislation-AWR/IR35
Reward and Benefits:
We offer an outstanding employee centric benefits package including a company share scheme and trading holidays You will also be remunerated with a highly competitive salary alongside a bonus scheme.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business!! Here at Randstad Sourceright we have the leading technology/tools alongside innovation which in turn allows our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment as well as providing a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Apply today to be part of a highly innovative, progressive company who are consistently delivering a first class service!